About World of Level Design
World of Level Design.com is a website/blog aimed at those interested in Game Environment Art and Game Level Design for first person shooters.
You will find:
- A collection of useful articles for level designers and environment artists. The articles are aimed to help you with all aspects of starting, working and finishing your own level designs and 2d/3d environments.
- Articles on WoLD are focused on First Person Shooters Topics:
- Level Design
- 3D Game Environment Modeling (Autodesk Maya)
- Art and Design
- Texturing (Photoshop)
- Preproduction and Planning
- Goal Setting, Productivity and Self Management of 3d/level design projects
- Articles cover various First Person Shooter game engines including:
- UDK (Unreal Engine 3)
- CryEngine 3 SDK
- Valve Source Engine - Hammer: Source (L4D1, L4D2, Counter-Strike: Source)
- New tutorials are added regularly.
- Everything on World of Level Design website is from my own experience and my own opinion. I am not endorsed, affiliated or associated with any individuals or companies mentioned on this website.
About Alex Galuzin
My name is Alex Galuzin.
I am 31 years old. I have a B.F.A. in Computer Animation from Ringling College of Art and Design. My love and passion is for creating game level designs and 3d game environments.
My other website is AlexGaluzin.com where I started to release some of my maps and tutorials untill I decided to dedicated a whole website to it.
Level Design, Environments and World Creation.
I love creating worlds and environments. I love teaching what I know to anyone else who wants to learn and become the best. It is what I love doing.
Got any quesions, shoot me an email.
or send me a comment using a form here.
Friend Me Up:
WoLD on Twitter
YouTube World of Level Design
My Personal Links:
Alex Galuzin.com Blog