About World of Level Design:
World of Level Design.com is a website/blog aimed at those interested in Game Environment Art and Game Level Design for first person shooters.
You will find:
- A collection of tutorials for level designers and environment artists. The articles are aimed to help you with all aspects of starting, working and finishing your own level designs and 2d/3d environments
- Articles on WoLD are focused on First Person Shooters Topics:
- Level Design
- Game Environment Design and Art
- 3D Modeling Environments
- Preproduction and Planning
- Productivity and Project Management of 3d/Llevel Design Projects
- Articles cover various First Person Shooter game engines including:
- UDK (Unreal Engine 3)
- CryEngine 3 SDK
- Valve Source Engine - Hammer: Source (L4D1, L4D2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)
- New tutorials are added regularly
Everything you read on World of Level Design website are from my own experience and my own opinion. I am not endorsed, affiliated or associated with any individuals or companies mentioned on this website.
About Alex Galuzin:
My name is Alex Galuzin.
I graduated from Ringling College of Art and Design with B.F.A. in Computer Animation in 2009. But my love and passion has always been for creating level designs and 3d game environments.
I started World of Level Design in October of 2008, right before I graduated. My goal has always been to share everything I am learning and everything I know about level design and game environment art.
Follow World of Level Design:
My Personal Blog: