UPDATE: "WoLD Pre-Summer 48-Hour Sale " has ended.
WoLD Pre-Summer 48-Hour Sale begins today.
Summer is almost here!
As a kid I always looked forward to summer vacation because for 2-3 months I didn't have to go to school.
As I grew older, 2-3 months of summer became a way to focus on a project or improve a specific skill. When I was going to Ringling College for computer animation I used 2-3 summer months to learn and practice what I was going to be dealing with in upcoming school year which was modeling, texturing, animating, lighting, rigging and rendering.
After graduating and to this day I continue to use the summer months as a way to dedicate to a project and work on a skillset to becoming a better game environment artist and level designer.
Take the next 2-3 months of summer and learn 3d modeling software, a game engine, practice creating a game environment and improve a skill from a series of Premium WoLD Tutorials.
For the next 2 days only, starting today Mon, May 29 until Wed, May 31 download any digital premium tutorial series at a significant discount.
WoLD Pre-Summer 48-Hour Flash Sale
The sale begins today (Mon, May 29) and ends on Wednesday May 31 at 12pm (Eastern Time).
- May 29, Mon - May 31, Wed
- The sale ends Wednesday, May 31 at 12pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Discount and Code to Use
Everything in the WoLD Store is on sale* with a discount Flash48 code.
- $10 off on any Single tutorial series
- $20 off on any Double Bundles (2 tutorial series combined)
- $30 off on 3-in-1 Bundle
*The following products are excluded from this sale due to being sold through Amazon.com: "Preproduction Blueprint: How to Plan Game Environments and Level Designs" Paperback/Kindle and "The Essential Beginners Guide to Getting Started with UDK" paperback.
To receive the discounts you MUST enter Flash48 discount code into the cart prior to checking out:
- Use Discount Code: Flash48
Make sure to hit "Update Cart" to see the final amount being discounted:
List of Available Premium Tutorials
Single Tutorial Series:
- 3D Game Environment Modeling Foundation with Maya LT/Maya: complete beginner's guide to getting started with Maya LT/Maya for game environment modeling. Entire series is specifically focused on only using Maya LT/Maya for modeling game environments. No prior knowledge of modeling required. Includes 9 hours, 53 videos and 3 Modules.
- UE4 Fundamentals: system that teaches you how use Unreal Engine 4 as a complete beginner with the goal of starting as quickly as possible without any prior knowledge or experience. A cohesive video series that is rooted in a larger vision of using Unreal Engine 4 for level design and game environment art.
- UE4 The Corridor Project: go beyond UE4 beginner basics and learn how to use Unreal Engine 4 to create an original game environment. This tutorial guide comes with a set of custom Static Meshes to follow along to begin using UE4 with more purpose. This video series features an entire workflow from start-to-finish in a step-by-step process.
- UE4 Decals: learn how to create custom decals for any of your level designs and game environments using Photoshop and Unreal Engine 4.
- UDK The Foundation: complete stand-alone system that teaches you how to use UDK and construct a game environment using default assets that come standard with UDK. Go from complete beginner to intermediate user with UDK.
- UDK How to Guide to Landscape Creation: shows you how to use and create landscapes using UDK. Series covers creating your own landscape to painting heightmaps (elevations), textures and setting up materials.
- UE4 Bundle - Fundamentals & The Corridor: "UE4 Fundamentals" will teach you how to use Unreal Engine 4 as a complete beginner and "UE4 The Corridor Project" will teach you how to construct a game environment w/included Static Meshes in 10 hours, step-by-step workflow.
- UE4 Bundle - The Corridor & Decals: "UE4 The Corridor Project" will teach you how to construct an environment w/included Static Meshes in 10 hours, step-by-step workflow and "UE4 Decals" will teach you how to create custom texture decals to use for your game environments and level designs.
- UE4 3-In-1 Bundle includes: "UE4 Fundamentals" will teach you how to use Unreal Engine 4 as a complete beginner, "UE4 The Corridor Project" will teach you how to construct a game environment w/included Static Meshes in 10 hours, step-by-step workflow and "UE4 Decals" will teach you how to create custom texture decals to use for your game environments and level designs.
- UDK Bundle - Foundation & Landscape Creation: "UDK The Foundation" will teach you how to use UDK as a complete beginner and "UDK How to Guide to Landscape Creation" will teach you how to use and construct landscapes.
How to Purchase
Step 1: Go to the Store page or individual product page.
Step 2: "Add to Cart" any product you would like to download. You can do this from the Store page or individual product pages. I will use "UE4 Bundle: Fundamentals & The Corridor" as an example, which is a 2-Bundle Tutorial and will be discounted -$20.
Step 3: Enter discount code into "Discount Code" field Flash48 and hit "Update Cart" to see the final amount discounted:
Step 4: Hit "Check Out with PayPal":
Step 5: Pay with PayPal or if you do not have PayPal account, you can use a Credit Card or Debit Card. After you click on "Check Out with PayPal" you'll be able to select the Credit Card/Debit Card option:
If you don't have PayPal account, chose to Check Out with only a Credit Card
Step 6: After purchase, check your email. You will receive a link to download the tutorials.
Take advantage of this short 2-day sale and make sure to use the discount code at check out.