In the following tutorial I cover all the aspects needed in creating a map change within a L4D editor. Perfect when creating campaigns. The tutorial is lengthy and comes in 2 parts.
1. For map change level to work you must have the next map created and compiled.
2. All the navigation meshes need to be built.
3. Must include a mark PLAYER_START and mark CHECKPOINT.
Checkpoint attribute for nav mesh needs to be located inside the Safe House.
4. In console type in the following commands:
5. Create marks for Player Start and/or Checkpoint.
All content on this website is copyrighted ©2008-2021 World of Level Design LLC by Alex Galuzin. All rights reserved.
Duplication and distribution is illegal and strictly prohibited.
World of Level Design LLC is an independent company. World of Level Design website, its tutorials and products are not endorsed, sponsored or approved by any mentioned companies on this website in any way. All content is based on my own personal experimentation, experience and opinion. World of Level Design™ and 11 Day Level Design™ are trademarks of Alex Galuzin.
Template powered by w3.css