In the following tutorial we create a rotating door in L4D hammer, complete with sound and coolness.
1. Create a frame where you door will go.
2. Place an entity called 'prop_door_rotate'
3. Double click on the entity to go into object_properties.
Click on World Model and select the door you want by typing in door in the filter section.
4. Position the door into your door frame and you may need to resize your door frame brushes to match the door.
5. Double Click on the door to view the properites. Under sound you will add
Click on Browse for each and select appropriate sound for your door.
All content on this website is copyrighted ©2008-2019 World of Level Design LLC by Alex Galuzin. All rights reserved.
Duplication and distribution is illegal and strictly prohibited.
World of Level Design LLC is an independent company. World of Level Design website, its tutorials and products are not endorsed, sponsored or approved by any mentioned companies on this website in any way. All content is based on my own personal experimentation, experience and opinion. World of Level Design™ and 11 Day Level Design™ are trademarks of Alex Galuzin.
Template powered by w3.css