Installing Left 4 Dead SDK Authoring Tools and Google's SketchUp.
In the following video I explain how to install the SDK and Google's Free Tool SketchUp.
1. Log into your Steam account and click on Tools tab.
Right click and hit install on L4D Authoring Tools.
2. Download free Google's SketchUp program. Choose the free download and install it.
3. Launch SketchUp to make sure it works.
4. Install the plug-ins to SketchUp from Steam's SketchUp Plug-ins.
Copy All from here:
and Paste it all to here:
5. Launch Google's SketchUp and under plugins you should see Export SMD and Export VMF.
All content on this website is copyrighted ©2008-2022 World of Level Design LLC by Alex Galuzin. All rights reserved.
Duplication and distribution is illegal and strictly prohibited.
World of Level Design LLC is an independent company. World of Level Design website, its tutorials and products are not endorsed, sponsored or approved by any mentioned companies on this website in any way. All content is based on my own personal experimentation, experience and opinion. World of Level Design™ and 11 Day Level Design™ are trademarks of Alex Galuzin.
Template powered by w3.css