Part 9.3 covers:
Overview of Item Types
Call of Juarez 2: Bound in Blood Level Design Tutorial List
- Installing Tools. File Structure of Custom Maps,Support
- Interface and Navigation Advanced Mode
- Creating the Initial Environment
- Bonus: Terrain Workflow
- Adding Objects and Environment Props
- Custom Objects: Maya to ChromEd
- Adding Roads and Working with Terrain
- Detailing and Using Brushes
- AI, Waypoints, Fightnodes
- AI Sensors, Action Chains
- AI Scripts and Triggers
- AI Behaviors and Actions Overview
- Setting up Objectives
- Setting up Objectives and Quests
- Item Types
- Optimization and Class Types
- Publishing a Map and Release
All content on this website is copyrighted ©2008-2022 World of Level Design LLC by Alex Galuzin. All rights reserved.
Duplication and distribution is illegal and strictly prohibited.
World of Level Design LLC is an independent company. World of Level Design website, its tutorials and products are not endorsed, sponsored or approved by any mentioned companies on this website in any way. All content is based on my own personal experimentation, experience and opinion. World of Level Design™ and 11 Day Level Design™ are trademarks of Alex Galuzin.
Template powered by w3.css